Looking for something a bit special? Todoroki Gorge is a hidden treasure of Tokyo.
Join us for a relaxing autumn walk along the gorge, then along the Tama River.
Todoroki Gorge is almost the last natural place in Tokyo. It’s a cool, shady gorge known as “Tokyo’s Secret Escape”. You can really feel you’ve gone back in time when you explore it.
Please bring an obento, a plastic picnic sheet, a mask and comfortable shoes!
We’ll start near Todoroki station and end up in Futako-Tamagawa.
- Meet in Todoroki, near the station at 10:45.
- Walk along the prehistoric gorge.
- Picnic lunch with a breathtaking view.
- Walk to a park with a historical burial mound.
- Play and relax in the park together.
- Walk to the stunning Tama River.
- Play in Futako-tamagawa.
Don’t miss this very special event. We only have space for 2 more families so please get your space straight away!